Is your Company planning to open an Office, Plant or  U.S. Factory in Mississippi ?

Michael Prestia, attorney, is a member of AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) and can represent you with all your business immigration needs and nonimmigrant visa categories:

           H-3 (trainee)

           L-1 (intracompany transfers)

  • E-1, E-2 (treaty traders and investors)

For citizens of a treaty country, an E-2 visa is a convenient way to obtain a visa to enter, work, and live in the United States. The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa is a non-immigrant visa where investors can purchase an existing company or start up a brand-new company and continue to renew the visa as long as the company is maintained. Unlike the EB-5, there is no mandatory investment amount or strict employee requirements.

  • J-1 (physicians, teachers, scholars, interns, au pairs)
  • F-1 (student) including Optional Practical Training (OPT)
  • TN (professionals from Canada or Mexico)
  • B-1/B-2 (business visitors, tourists)
  • O and P (entertainers, athletes)
  • Q (cultural exchange visitors)
  • counseling employers regarding I-9 compliance (employment eligibility verification),
  • social security no match letters

Family-Based Immigration & Naturalization

Our family-based immigration practice handles a wide array of cases, such as:

  • K-1/K-3 (Fiancé/Fiancée) visas
  • V-1 (Relative) visas
  • Spousal Immigrant Petitions
  • Immigrant Petitions for relatives of U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents
  • Permanent Resident Applications  
  • Green Cards  based on employment or family relationships
  • Adjustment of Status and Immigrant Visa Applications
  • Naturalization applications

Please Contact us at 228-868-6609 for further information.We accept credit card payment through Law Pay or Pay Pal.